- An ideal pad for avid backpackers and casual campers alike.
- Weighs only 18 ounces and packs up small.
- Comfortable, Lightweight, and rugged performance at an entry-level price.
- Ergonomic body-mapped V chamber design limits air movement.
- Side rails cradle you on the pad.
- Rugged material is great if you want to sleep on the ground.
- Inflates in just 10-15 breaths.
|Weight||18.1 oz / 514 g|
|Dimensions||72″ x 23″ x 2.5″ / 183 cm x 59 cm x 6.5 cm|
|Pack Size||3″ x 8″ / 7.62 cm x 20.3 cm|
- Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for inflation in as few as 10 breaths, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening
- Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 3”x8” pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
- Rugged Material: The 75D Polyester Material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
Sold By : Pasar Outdoor
At just 19.6 ounces and with an R-Value of 4.4, the Insulated Static V Lite delivers exceptional comfort and insulation for minimal weight. The V shaped chambers minimize air movement and are filled with light, warm Klymalite™ synthetic insulation for thermal performance in winter conditions. The ergonomic design and dynamic side rails cushion and cradle the body for a better…
Sold By : Pasar Outdoor
1.00 out of 5
The foundation of the Osprey Atmos AG™ 65 is Osprey’s Anti-Gravity™ suspension system that delivers outstanding ventilation and carrying comfort. This award winning pack has earned a solid reputation with savvy thru-hikers on the Pacific Crest Trail. The Anti-Gravity™ suspension system—a seamless backpanel composed of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt that contours to…