- Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for inflation in as few as 10 breaths, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening.
- Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 5”x8” pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
- Rugged Material: The 30D Polyester top and bottom Material provides superior lightweight and comfort but still provides tear, puncture and abrasion resistance all for a minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Klymalite™ Synthetic insulation: Lightweight, compressible and durable, advanced synthetic insulation in the chambers slows the transfer of air between the top and bottom halves of the pad for improved thermal performance.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
|Weight||19.6 oz / 556 g|
|Dimensions||72″ x 23″ x 2.5″ / 183 cm x 58.4 cm x 6.5 cm|
|Pack Size||5″ x 8″ / 12.7 cm x 20.3 cm|
Sold By : Pasar Outdoor
1.00 out of 5
The foundation of the Osprey Atmos AG™ 65 is Osprey’s Anti-Gravity™ suspension system that delivers outstanding ventilation and carrying comfort. This award winning pack has earned a solid reputation with savvy thru-hikers on the Pacific Crest Trail. The Anti-Gravity™ suspension system—a seamless backpanel composed of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt that contours to…
Sold By : Pasar Outdoor
1.00 out of 5Rp900,000
Size: (40 x 170 x 40) x (50×135+50) x 110 cm Capacity: 2 Persons Type: 3 Seasons Construction type: Single hope, non-freestanding Flysheet Material: 190T Polyester Flysheet Coating: PU 2000mm seam taped Inner Fabric: 190T Polyester breathable Inner Mesh: B3 no-see-um mesh Floor Material: 190T Polyester Floor Coating: PU3000mm seam taped Floor Size: (40+170+40)x(50+135+50) cm Poles Material: 7001 T6 Aluminum…